Despooling & Lifting
We provide useful devices and additives that ensure flawless processing of our quality stitching wire in your production. Our team constantly develops new thought-out solutions contributing to a more effective work flow relating to stitching wire.
WCJ Pilgrim can also provide your company with unique solutions to your individual de-spooling equipment needs. Our in-house experts with years of experience can custom design a solution that fits your specific application.
- DeSpooling Units
- Stands made for high speed applications
- Pull Wire Systems
- Smart Drum
- Lifting Cart
- Ring Cap
- Used on a 35LB European Spool and a 70LB Spool
- No Moving Parts
- Felt Pad to Clean Wire
Allows spools to feed from the floor
- Use on 250LB Spools and 200LB Spools with adaptor
- Made for high speed applications
- This stand can be used for 200-250 spools
- Positioning and transporting heavy spools at your stitcher becomes effortless with this device
D250 Lifting Cart
- Along with a 250 Lifter allows you to transport your heavy 200LB and 250LB Spools safely and easily
Smart Pull Wire System
System consists of a ring cap, narrow pallet jack, and stand.
Utilizes the highest capacity stitching wire spools in the industry, 800 and 1,600 lb. spools. A proven design for high speed stitching operations.
- Smart Pull Wire System consists of: Smart Pull Wire Hood, Smart Pull Wire Moveable Base, Smart Pull Wire Tube, drum crown, drum float
- Used in small to large capacity operations
- Drum technology creates a safe, clean environment for your wire no matter what your usage View PDF
Ceramic Wire Guide
- Long lasting ceramic allows stitching wire to easily pass through the guide into your stitching head
- No scrapes, no flakes...further reducing maintenance costs
- Can be used in all stitching applications